Thank you for your interest in our research group! As a team composed of professors, postdocs, graduate and undergraduate students in the Department of Mathematics and the Biomathematics Program here at North Carolina State University, we are interested in modeling and analysis of various physiological phenomena. Feel free to explore our site or come to a meeting to discover more about who we are and what we do!
- Congratulations to Mitchel Colebank for winning the 2019 American Heart Association (AHA) predoctoral fellowship for his project on Quantification of hemodynamic and geometric parameters in pulmonary hypertension.
- Congratulations to Mitchel Colebank for featuring in SIAM News.
- Umar Qureshi and Mansoor Haider contributed to a week-long workshop on Modeling the eye as a window on the body, held at American Institute of Mathematics (AIM) workshop, 15 – 19 October 2018, San Jose, CA.
RTG in Mathematical Biology Parameter Estimation Workshop, July 28 – August 1, 2019, Raleigh, NC.
- NC State’s Research Training Group in Mathematical Biology is holding its fourth annual workshop in Parameter Estimation for Mechanistic Biological Models.
15th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics, July 28 – August 1, 2019, Austin, TX.
- CDG is organizing a minisymposium on Trends in Patient-Specific Modeling of Cardiovascular Systems.